Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Photo Collage

I've been planning a photo collage for a living room for sometime now and we finally got it up.  There's still a few twicks to make to it but for the most part I'm so happy with it.  It really brings something to that wall which just had a puny little shelf on it before and it's nice to finally have some of my favorite photos of all of us up on the wall.  It took a lof of planning and  most of the afternoon, but it was well worth it.  Take a look at our process.

Cutting out papers the size of the frames and then arranging them on the wall helped so much.  It really elimated a lot of measuring and frustration.

Actually getting some of the frames up. 
Leon is helping Kyle who is making sure the measurements are just right.


And the final product:

We actually had plans for another row but we quickly realized we were not going to have enough space.  This is what we orginally had planned:

The living room is really starting to look like I've wanted it to.  It's so nice.  I just have to make a few pillows and finish decoring the fireplace mantle it will be pretty much done! 

3 comments:

  1. I love the arrangement! Doesn't it seem like it takes forever to "make a house a home"? I feel like it's a slow process for me anyway! haha.

    ReplyDelete