Tuesday, December 7, 2010

LOVE

I've been feeling the love in my home tonight - really feeling it.  I've been just been listening to giggles and observing Leon and Kyle play together.  I feel so blessed.  Leon seriously does have the cutest giggle in the world and it just lights up my whole world when I hear it.  He's a coolest kid.  Kyle started teaching him how to do somersaults last night and this evening Leon did some all by himself.  Kyle and I just looked at each other, gasped, looked at Leon who was smiling ear to ear laying on his back, and then we clapped and cheered.  I'll try to get it on video - it's impressive for a 22 month old.  22 months?  Gesh.  Where has the time gone?  Leon came and sat in my lap after he was given some milk.  I wanted to sit there like that forever.  I don't want him to get any bigger.  It breaks my heart a little to know he will.  I love him more and more each day and it is amazing.  Kyle is such a good dad - and husband.  I've been feeling a little under the weather and he's been taking such good care of Leon for me.  I'm just loving everything about our little family.  I'm so grateful for them.  I'm grateful we know how important family is. I'm grateful for the knowledge that I can be with them forever.  That's everything.






(all images taken by Mindy Hiatt Photography)

I'm loving this winter.  I'm loving staying cooped up in the house and having a break from working.  I don't know how long that will last though.  I've been getting so much done - things I've actually wanted to do but just haven't had the time for.  It's been so nice to just have a break.


P.S. check out my lastest winter photo blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment