Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Funny Leon

I'm trying to make more of an effort to record the silly things Leon says.  Here are a couple from yesterday.

While I was getting ready, Leon piled all of the pillows into the middle of our bed.  This is how our conversation followed:

Leon:  "I'm the king of the castle!"
Me:  "Does that mean I'm the queen?"
Leon: "No."
Me:  "How about the princess?"
Leon:  "No."
Me:  "Then what am I?"
Leon (with a big grin on his face):  "The Dragon!"

I then proceded to eat him up like the dragon I am.


We were watching the "news" yesterday (I write "news" because I think it's sometimes funny what they call news these days) and there was a photo of a celebrity from a swimsuit shoot.  This celebrity was showing off her big booty.  I looked at Kyle and said "Whoa.  Look at that booty!"  Leon looked up at the TV and said "Yeah.  It's a big one!"

HA!  Kyle and I couldn't help but busting up.  I still laugh out loud every time I think about it :)  I honestly don't know where he comes up with some of this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment