Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas


I'm really loving Christmas this year.  I'm loving the way it is making me feel - giving, festive, loving, thoughtful, grateful.  I love that it is making me want to be the best that I can be.  I love that I'm always walking around singing Christmas carols.  I loved watching Leon's wide eyes as he saw the Christmas tree lights for the first time.  I'm really feeling the true meaning of Christmas and it is a wonderful feeling.  This year, it hasn't been stressful or crazy.  We're keeping it simple but still with all the merriment of years past.

This photograph is my old Grandpa Joe when he was little with his train set on Christmas.  I love it so much.  Doesn't it look like something that would be on a Christmas card?

I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas.  I know it's been said many times, many ways, but Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas to you!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture! And I love your Christmas card too! I have been feeling more of the true meaning of Christmas this year too. I've been trying to focus on giving more than what I want to get - that seems to help. ;)

    ReplyDelete