Friday, August 30, 2013

The Allen Family

About 2 months ago, we had a big Allen family reunion.  It's been 7 years since we were all together.  If you don't already know, Kyle has 7 brothers.  Kyle's mother is a saint!  There are 21 (or is it 22 now?) grandkids!  I feel so blessed to be apart of this family.  It's crazy and wild and sometimes overwhelming - especially at big holiday get togethers in my in-laws little house - but I wouldn't change it EVER. 

While everyone was together, I took some family pictures for my in-laws.  This may be the last chance we ever are all together to do this.  Grandkids are going to be going off to college or on missions so these were really important to all of us.  These are just a few of my fav's.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And my two personal favorites - I could be a little bias.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing the shoot, editing, CDs, and everything else! They turned out so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tear up looking at all of these beautiful memories that you have captured for us<3 Truly makes me count my blessings and thank Heavenly Father for letting me be a part of this AMAZING family<3 Thank you, thank you, I know we aren't an easy group to photograph;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a little book of the weekend. Turned out cute! Thanks again for putting it all together and for putting up with all of us to take such great pictures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete